Welcome to the Portland Pediatric Group. We are a medical group specializing in the care of newborns, children and young adults. Located in Irondequoit and Webster, New York – we serve all of Monroe County and the Irondequoit Bay area. Our pediatricians have faculty appointments at the University of Rochester, and admitting privileges at Rochester General Hospital and Golisano Children’s Hospital at Strong. Some of our physicians also see newborns at Highland Hospital and Unity Hospital.
About the Portland Pediatric Group
PPG Kids Mission
Our goal at Portland Pediatric Group, LLP, is to improve the lives and health of the people we serve through caring, sharing, teaching and learning. This includes not only our patients, but their families and the communities where they live. Integral to this mission is the delivery of the highest quality medical care and the provision of medical and health related education.
- We are here to help people.
- We will fulfill our patients’ needs and provide valuable services to them and all those in need.
- We will promote health, wellness and disease prevention.
- We value exceptional performance and will strive to excel.
- We will take care to do the best job we possibly can.
We accept most major forms of insurance. Please call your insurance company to add your baby or child as soon as possible after birth.
Your insurance company requires that we collect co-payments at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and credit cards.